|Upper Room Bulletin|
Greetings from Upper Room Ministries…the following are today’s Announcements and
Partners let’s sow into our Orphans' Offerings Ministry!
For April we are to start bringing in…
Diapers, Pull-ups, Wipes!
And it is due on the 3rd Sunday!!! Feel free to turn the items or financial donations in to Sis. Danielle at the Welcome Center at the end of service.
Remember, tomorrow is Manna Market Monday as is every week for those who are in need of grocery items given away between 9a-11a. Partners remember to sow into the storehouse so there will be goods in His house to serve those in need. See Sis. Sylvia Anderson after service if you have contributions or want to volunteer.
• UR Just Dance! and Mentorship Academy is this Wednesday at 5:30pm and UR Praise Dance! rehearsal is at 4:30pm for existing partners on the UR Metroplex. For more details contact LaShay Anderson at 352-316-5925.
• Your 2013 contribution letters are available upon request. Please advise Deacon Richard Anderson if you would like yours.
****Save the Dates!****
• Palm Sunday is April 13…come and bless the Lord at 11am!
Resurrection Weekend is as follows:
April 18th at 7pm, Good Friday, is our UR Purple Passion Praise and Communion Service
April 19th at 1pm, Holy Saturday, is UR Eggstravaganza!
April 20th at 6:30am Easter Sunrise Service | Easter Service The Main Event 11a
• There will be a meeting with the PR and Media Committee every 2nd Sunday in the Board Rm at 8:30am.
The UR Educational Department faculty and staff meets on 3rd Sundays at 9am in the Green Room on the Academic Wing.
• On 4th Sunday Mornings at 8:30am in the Board
Room the Senior Pastors would like to meet with the UR Executive Board and Ministry Leaders.
• Big up’s to the ministry of the month for April, UR GO Express! (Shuttle Ministry)
MINISTRY. Our purpose driven partners of the month for April are Malik Griffins, Min. Adam Maxwell, Steven, Cordarious and LeMaria Anderson. Our On-Fire Students of the Month are LeMaria Anderson and Makia Smith! We love each of our honorees and appreciate you all for your time, talents and treasures have dedicated to your church.
• As you pray this week please decree comfort and healing in the lives of the
following partners – Sis. Star Porter, Tomeko Anderson, Mother LuVella Anderson, Mother Betty Wilson, Brother Willie Wilson, Brother Jimmy Ross, Mother Gussie Hamilton, Deacon Richard and Deaconess Gloria Anderson, Mother Birdell O’Neal and the following friends of the Ministry, The Chung Family and Minister Carlos Hunt’s wife/ Tiffany.
• These have been your Announcements and Acknowledgements for today. For more information regarding these and other announcements please log on to urwelcomehere.org…… and remember this, There is always room for you in the Upper Room!