Greetings from Upper Room Ministries…the following are today’s Announcements and Acknowledgements:
Partners let’s sow into our Orphans’ Offerings Ministry! It is time for
Toys for Wish Upon a Star
We have received our Stars to bless foster children on Christmas. Please turn in all donations/or monies to the Missionary Shirley Herbert on today. Thanks!
- Remember, tomorrow is Manna Market Monday as is every week for those who are in need of grocery items given away between 9a-11a. Partners remember to sow into the storehouse so there will be goods in His house to serve those in need.
- You are invited to a glorious 40th Birthday Celebration in honor of Superintendent Karl D. Anderson, Superintendent of the Greater Gainesville District of the Church of God in Christ. The Banquet will be held during our Superintendent’s night of our Unity Fellowship Services on December 5, 2013, at 7:00 p.m. The celebration will be held in the Multi-Purpose Facility of Upper Room COGIC. Tickets are only $20. Join us as we celebrate our wonderful leader and fellowship in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Please contact Chairlady Pastor Marilyn Green, District Missionary Pastor Pearlie Shelton, or Sister Marsha Brewton or Lady Breck for tickets.
- Save the Dates!
December 13th at 7:30pm and 14th at 9am is our Jurisdictional Planning services in Jacksonville, FL at Southside COGIC on Emerson Street with our Jurisdictional Prelate Bishop Edward Robinson, Sr.
December 15th at 6pm Our Annual End of the Year Christmas Fellowship (More details to come on this week)
December 18th at 6:30pm Our UR Kidz! Christmas Program (Parents, Min. Marsha Brewton will be in contact with you concerning speeches, songs and play scripts)
December 21st the Usher Board will be sponsoring a Pre-Christmas Concert featuring Lil Johnny and Gospel Wonderers. Admission is free, love offering is accepted.
- Big up’s to the ministry of the month for November, the UR Catering! Ministry. Our purpose driven partners of the month for November is Minister Bruce Grimmage and his loving wife LaTonya. Our On-Fire Student of the Month is Adam Maxwell! We love each of our honorees and appreciate you all for your time, talents and treasures have dedicated to your church.
- As you pray this week please decree comfort and healing in the lives of the following partners – Minister Carlos Hunt’s wife/ Tiffany (Friends of the Ministry), Tomeko Anderson, Mother Betty Wilson, Brother Jimmy Ross, Mother Gussie Hamilton and Deaconess Gloria Anderson.
- These have been your Announcements and Acknowledgements for today. For more information regarding these and other announcements please log on to urwelcomehere.org…… and remember this, There is always room for you in the Upper Room!